Saturday, April 2, 2011

yes, I am still alive..

I often say to people that I haven't heard from in a while, "Oh, so you are still alive!"  Yes, it is a slightly smart response but it is something that I have always said when I miss someone.  So if you have missed me, I'M BACKKKKKKK!  Our training classes at work are over (woooooo!), and this upcoming week will be my first normal 5 day work week since January I do believe.  Maybe not, but it sure feels like it.  I don't have any after-hour visits and I should work 7:30-4:30 Monday through Friday.  That rarely happens!  I can not tell you enough how aggravating it is being blocked from blogger at work.  Google Reader is the next best thing, but if I want to see pictures on anyone's blog, it involves me having to use the ol' Blackberry.  Have I ever mentioned how I dislike having to use the blackberry for internet purposes?  Joseph has a Droid and it has really spoiled me.  They seem so much quicker and clearer and easier to use when navigating the World Wide Web.  Anyway, I rarely comment blogs because of this and I definitely don't post as much as I would like since we are blocked.  Since my work seems to be at a steady pase these days and my evenings are now free, I am going to try and get back in the habit of posting and I hope it will keep you all entertained.  Ashley, of The Deaver Family, has really gotten into her blogging and I so enjoy her daily posts because they are always so funny!  She has given me a hard time lately because I've not been posting, so I have a few up my sleeve and hope to return as a regular blogger soon!

I will share with you that Joseph joined me in 'Body Combat' this morning.  HI-LARIOUS!  He lasted the entire class, and claimed that the push-ups & sit ups were the 'only bad part'.  I am anxious to see how sore he is tomorrow!!  This afternoon, we are going to Mother Earth Brewery to hear a band and enjoy some time with good friends.  The boys are looking forward to grilling out tonight and watching the Final Four games.  I really wish there was still a team in the ACC to pull for, but at least I will be un-biased tonight.  Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've returned to blogger world, my love! I got REALLLLLY slack there for awhile as well. Hope all is well with youuuuu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYY!!! You finally blogged again! I am very excoted about this. Keep them coming Brown Eyed Girl! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete