Wednesday, April 13, 2011

frustration

As I've stated before, I am blocked from blogger at work.  This is very very extremely aggravating.  I got the bright idea last week that I would write an email to myself, and then I would copy/paste the email's contents from my smartphone to blogger for a new post.  During working hours.  "WHAT?", you say?  If you only knew how excited I was for my newly invented trick.  Until I got to blogger and could not paste my text!  I repeat, I could not paste my text!!  I had logged in on my phone, everything looked the same as always, and I thought it was going to be a piece of cake while I surprised my friends with a post during business hours on a day that I was working.  WRONG!!  I tried multiple times for a good 30 minutes.  FAIL.  EPIC FAIL!  So then, not only was I mad at myself for spending time doing something non-work related while at work, I was mad because I practically wasted my time in general when my plan didn't even work!!  SO, my apologies for not being a creative go-getter and keeping up with this blog-world.  I confess, I get sucked into Criminal Minds on Wednesday nights.  I can also sit and watch HGTV for hours on end.  No lie.  But I do occasionally come up with good blog topics and I apologize that I have let you all down.  I am going to try to create some scheduled posts and remember to blog on a regular basis.  I know I've said this before, but it gets frustrating when I don't have the time, can't access the site, and my home computer is antique.  OK, my computer is not really antique style like the humongous monitor I had in college, but apparently laptops 5 years ago weren't made for a million pictures and I am too scared to delete them all.  I keep telling myself this is why my computer hums to me on a regular basis, and my battery life without the power cord is literally, one minute.  Maybe one day I will do some research and make a decision on the best computer for my needs.  I hope that day is soon.  However, I think an advanced smartphone is more affordable and realistic for the near future!  Please bare with me and I hope to be back in the regular blog-world soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment