Friday, April 29, 2011

my birthday one month later

I've told you once, but I feel like I need to say it everytime...I am sorry for being such a slack blogger.  This post is from my birthday, although it was late March and it is mostly pictures I just wanted to share  :)  We had dinner at The Broken Eagle downtown Kinston and then met up with more friends at the House of Wang and it was such a fun night.  I am extremely thankful for the friends and family that God has blessed me with.

Josh & Ashley Deaver..my very first best friend I can always count on.

Joseph & I 


Mallory, my sweet little helper


Patrick & Ashley, who so graciously made it to dinner after moving into their 'temporary' house ALL day and having to take cold showers..love them.


Mom & Lisa, BFF's


SISTERS!


Andrews' men


And there you have a quick glimpse of my birthday dinner.  I was blessed with a Michael Kors watch, a Bailey's Gift Certificate, CAbi sweater, "the" Nine West nude heels I drooled over, money, a tervis tumbler, some new wine, a sassy new purple clutch, and a fabulous napkin holder.  Now I just have to get used to my new age  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment