Saturday, March 12, 2011

the alphabet game

A-Age: 26 (for a few more days)

B-Bed Size: Queen

C-Chore you hate: cleaning up hair off the floor that sheds from my head on a daily basis.  I have also begun to dislike putting up my hangup clothes in the closet...mainly because my closet is so jam-packed & I struggle to make room for the clothes that I actually wear.

D-Dogs: currently none...Smokey was our black lab when I was a child.

E-Essential start to your day: a nice hot shower & GMA.

F-Favorite Color: RED...crazy how my mom used to fight with me to wear red when I was little, but ever since I stepped foot on the campus of NCSU I've loved the color!

G-Gold or Silver: I love both & wear both.

H-Height: 5' 1"  (I used to always say "and a 1/2" after that but I've come to the realization no one cares but me)

I-Instruments you play: the peeling radio buttons on the jetta

J-Job title: Foster Care/Adoption Social Worker

K-Kids: none biologically, but a lot that I claim as my own (Mallory, Jenna, Jack & Adam, and Fisher), as well as my foster children at work  :)

L-Live: In the wonderful state of North Carolina!

M-My mom's name: Leslie

N-Nickname: Manning, boo, sis,

O-Overnight hospital stay: Sometimes on my days off, I will go all day without turning my tv on...I think I would go crazy if I had to stay in a hospital!  I'm blessed to say that I have never experienced it.

P-Pet Peeve: Bad. Table. Manners.

Q-Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts baby in the corner!" (Dirty Dancing)  &  "Why do you want to marry me anyhow?  - So I can kiss you anytime I want!"  (Sweet Home Alabama)

R-Right/Lefty: Right Handed

S-Sibling: I am an only child aka I was deprived from having fun as a child (can't wait for my mom's comment to this)!

T-Time you wake up: I try to be out of the bed at 5:45...ughh

U-Underwear: Victoria's Secret

V-Veggies you dislike: uncooked carrots, & celery...yep, that's about it!  I LOVE veggies!

W-What makes you run late: The most common thing is me not deciding on an outfit...for example I might think I have decided on what to wear, so I get out the iron and let it warm up, iron whatever needs ironing, put everything on, and then decide that I am not a fan at all.  Therefore, I'm back at square one after having wasted about 10 minutes of my time.  My next choice usually also requires to be ironed, and after that, there is no extra time to change my mind anymore even if I still don't like the outfit.  These are days that I really hope I don't have to see anyone important due to the fact that I dislike my 'last minute' outfit.

X-Xrays you've had: a million and one at the dentist, & one on my right hip

Y-Yummy food you make: Crunchy Baked Chicken, Amazing Asparagus (yes I just made that up), Potato Soup, Jalepeno Poppers, Buffalo Chicken Dip, and I have to stop here because I am getting hungry and it's only 9:30 in the morning!!

Z-Zoo animal: My favorites are the elephants, giraffes, and monkeys...but it has been about 20 years since I actually went to the zoo!

2 comments:

  1. Very interesting Ashley!
    Maybe I can do this one...one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting Ashley!
    Maybe I can do this one...one day :)

    ReplyDelete