Sunday, November 21, 2010

i can't believe i'm actually doing this.

After two years of stalking some of my close (and not so close) friends' blogs, as well as random strangers, I have caved in and created my own. I really can't believe I'm doing this. I don't know what I will write about because the only people who will be reading this blog will probably already know what I am up to. Or maybe they won't. I'll start with this random thought on how I decided on my starter template for the page. It looked like the view out of a car windshield, and I felt that it was fitting for me at this time in my life! Sad, but true. Being a foster care social worker, I have to visit the kids on my caseload at least once a month, and with 15 kids currently, I am on the road a lot! It is nothing for me to travel for 4 hours of an 8 hour day. Work for me has been busier than I ever thought it could be the past few months. I've done a lot of praying at my desk, and I've held back some tears, because I honestly don't know how people expect one person to do so much. Sometimes the tears fall anyway. I have come up with a great response when friends ask me, "Do you still like what you do?" Recently, I have started answering with, "I love my job and what I do, it's just the management that is stressful." I think this is with any job, but believe me, I AM SO THANKFUL TO HAVE A JOB. The world is such a crazy place, but my fabulous friends and family keep me sane! I will end with just a couple pictures.

"she get it from her mama"

The Heath Bunch, aka, my blogging inspiration!

Hopefully I will be back sooner, rather than later, for more posts on what goes on in my busy life!

3 comments:

  1. Awww you are too sweet!! My blog is hit or miss...sometimes I'm into it and sometimes I'm just not. Recently though, I looked back at those first posts I did when I was pregnant and I can't explain what it was like to relive those memories. I then wished that I had kept it up more and posted on a regular basis. I don't even tell people about my blog and really do not care if people read it or not. I do it for me.
    Your blog is going to be great...I am excited for you AND excited that the heathbunch's biggest fan can be stalked back :)
    I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, you mean to tell me I am not also your blogging inspiration? haha, with my twice a year blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am honored to be on your stalking list! And happy that I can stalk you back now! I've enjoyed reading through your blog and can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete