Wednesday, February 16, 2011

fluff my pillow

If you recall from my Christmas wishlist post, I have been looking around for new bedding for a few months now.  When I say 'looking around', I mean contemplating a set in TJ Maxx for a good 15 minutes and then returning to do more thinking, only to walk out of the store empty handed.  I've shopped around on numerous websites, returned week after week, but ultimately decide that I will never be pleased without seeing the material in person.  I had this full out color scheme that I wanted to go by in my head, but when I stumbled upon this duvet cover yesterday, I could not stop thinking about it.  After getting no more than 4 opinions, I had placed the order in less than three hours.  THIS IS HUGE!!  I am slowly but surely becoming a better online shopper.  And if that doesn't scare you, it does me!  However, I have amazing images of this being a superb little makeover in my bedroom and I can't wait for it to take place!!  I will leave you with the image that sold me.

3 comments:

  1. I do too! It's really different. I have never seen anything like that before. I have looked for bedding for two years now and still have nothing. My thing is I have to feel it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! It looks just like you boo. So proud of you, you've come a long way with online shopping ;)

    ReplyDelete