Sunday, December 19, 2010

dirty santa & tacky christmas sweaters

Friday night, I hosted the second annual Dirty Santa/Tacky Christmas Sweater party with lots of delicious appetizers and snacks.  Thanks to the help of Joseph and good friends, we had a nugget tray, jalepeno poppers, crab dip, pizza dip, buffalo chicken dip, pigs in a blanket, a cheese ball, peppermint bark, and oreo balls.  We all munched around the table so much that I don't think anyone ever actually fixed a plate, but it was all tasty! 
Joseph & Doug's turtleneck under the sweater were a big hit!


The two Katie's looking sassy..


Me with the cheerleading coaches, Gina, Maggie & Stacie..


I ended up winning a royal blue Snuggie.  Needless to say, no one wanted to steal my gift!  All in all, I think the party was a huge success and I can't wait to do it again next year.  If the invitation list keeps growing I'm going to need a bigger house...

No comments:

Post a Comment