Wednesday, December 8, 2010

brrrr

it has been SO cold the past few days...my skin constantly stays dry, my feet stay cold, my lip cracked today because i couldn't get to my lip balm quick enough, and my car blows out cold air because it needs anti-freeze.  let me elaborate...my car will blow out hot air after it has been on and warmed up for quite some time.  problem is - it's way too cold to walk outside every morning in my amazingly thick & warm comfy socks w/ grip bottoms and my monogrammed towel wrap.  that is what i wear while getting ready, and putting on clothes is the last thing i do prior to eating and leaving.  choosing my outfit every morning is such an issue.  joseph says i stare at my closet but i'm really brainstorming different possibilities without pulling them all out, duhh.  i am lucky if i am dressed with enough time to eat scarf down a bowl of cereal prior to leaving, much less getting dressed 15 minutes before i need to leave, just so my car can warm up.  i'm trying to get better about this because i know that until i put more anti-freeze in it, this is going to happen.  i also know that as soon as my mother reads this post she will either A) send me a not-so-nice email or bbm, explaining how easy it is to have someone do this for me or B) she will be the kind lady she is and leave some on my doorstep.    my heated seat pretty much stays on level 5 and has become my best friend.  at least my tush stays warm  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment