Saturday, January 22, 2011

i heart my twins

Although I grew up an only child, we lived right around the corner from my two cousins, and we have always had a close connection.  April is married with one boy, Fisher, and Donna, is a single mother of twin boys.  I admire her so much!!  Those boys are handsome and well mannered; however, they are very much 'all boy'!  Donna recently started a blog so I wanted to do a post with some pictures of her adorable boys over the past years.  I can not believe they will be 6 in March.  UNBELIEVABLE!  I have gotten a new computer since they were born (although I think it's time for another new one - anyway), so the only pictures I have access to start here..



Jack (on the right) has always been bigger than Adam.  I think they were a little over one year here.


They are SO silly together, it's so funny to me to see the things they come up with to stay occupied.




They also enjoy making faces when someone wants to take a picture.  Here they are with their amazing mama.


Before riding the train at the Nature Center last summer.


They adore their tool sets!


Joseph & I helped them 'carve' pumpkins last year.  While the adults carved large pumpkins, we made sure their pumpkins were 'kid-friendly' and we just used a magic marker to help them create the faces!


They played tee ball this summer, and they look so grown in their uniforms.  They loved it, and I can't wait to see them this summer.  Watching kids play tee ball was absolutely hilarious to me.  


Thanksgiving 2010, playing on their scooters.


It is really true, time flies the older you get.  It seems like just yesterday Donna bought her house & they moved from their cribs to toddler beds.  Now they are in kindergarten and growing up faster than I can keep up.  I am SO excited Donna has started a blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment