Wednesday, January 19, 2011

blogging might not be my thing

I am no good at this blogging stuff.  I can never think of good topics to write about (hence my 10 day hiatus) so tonight I will just post total random topics. 
  • I'm hosting a Scentsy Party next Thursday night at 6:30...if you live in the area please stop by!  I absolutely love their products & it will be a good excuse to get out of the house!!
  • Gina & I did attempted the body combat class at the gym on Monday.  Today is Wednesday & my arms still hurt when I take my shirt and/or coat off.
  • I am over winter.  Oysters and scarves are the only things I like about this season.  As of 2010, you might could add leggings to that list.  But seriously, I like to see one good dusting of snow per year and after that, I've had my fix.  By mid-January we had already seen two snows.  Warmer nights, Longer days, Walking weather, please hurry up.  PLEASE!
  • Yuengling goes down very smooth.
  • We are in the very beginning stages of planning a summer vacation at Ocracoke with friends and family.  I.  Can.  Not.  Explain.  How.  Much.  I.  Love.  Ocracoke!
  • Am I the only person who knows how I'm going to spend my tax refund prior to even submitting my taxes??
  • Monday was MLK day & tomorrow is my Friday.  I feel pretty good about the amount of organization my office has experienced so far this week.
  • I am looking forward to two friendly gatherings this weekend and good hanging out.
  • Did I mention that my work schedule changed to 7:30 - 4:30 as of January 1?  I think it's going to drive me to drinking coffee.  For now, I try to be in the bed before 10:30...

2 comments:

  1. Well I disagree with the title of this post. I have really enjoyed your little list of randoms :) Loveeee you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to blog as if you don't care who reads it. When something strikes you, just write. :) I'm having a drought too....I enjoy reading yours!

    ReplyDelete